This is an overnight stay package available at Parambikulam old heritage buildings as Honey Comb Complex. The visitors availing this package will get the opportunity to see the eco-development activities carried out in and around Parambikulam. This package includes jungle safari, bamboo rafting, tribal symphony, bird watching and trekking with delicious food. The salient features of this package are follows.
- Halting at old heritage buildings with real nature experience.
- All rooms are electrified with attached bath and toilet.
- Dining in a tribal hut with buffet system.
- Local Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian foods are available.
- Each room will be looked by one Naturalist
- 10 rooms are available, two persons per room, One extra person permitted.
Day 1 :
12.45 pm : Check-in
1.00 pm : Welcome drink (Soft)
1.30 pm : Lunch
2.45 pm : Briefing and Orientation
3.15 pm : Jungle Safari
5.00 pm : Bamboo Rafting
5.45 pm : Tribal Symphony
8.30 pm : Dinner
Day 2 :
6.00 am : Wakeup call & Tea
6.30 am : Trekking & Bird Watching
9.00 am : Breakfast
10.00 am : Checkout
11.30 am : Interpretation Centre at Anappady[/vc_column_text][vc_gallery interval=”5″ images=”2571,2572,2573,2574″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]