This is a unique camping opportunity provided at Anappady campus to experience the nature. It is a package programme inclusive of vehicle safari, bamboo rafting, bird watching, trekking and tribal symphony with food and accommodation. The salient features of this package are follows.
- Halting at eco friendly hut with real nature experience.
- All huts are electrified with attached bath and toilet.
- Dining in a tribal hut with buffet system.
- Local Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian foods are available.
- Each tent will be looked by one Naturalist.
- 7 tents are available, two persons per tent, One extra person permitted.
Program Schedule :
Day 1 :
12.45 pm : Checkin
1.00 pm : Welcome drink (Soft)
1.30 pm : Lunch
2.45 pm : Briefing and Orientation
3.15 pm : Jungle Safari
5.00 pm : Bamboo Rafting
5.45 pm : Tribal Symphony
6.00 pm : Dusk Drive
8.30 pm : Dinner
Day 2 :
6.00 am : Wakeup call & Tea
6.30 am : Trekking & Bird Watching
9.00 am : Breakfast
10.00 am : Interpretation Centre
11.30 am : Checkout[/vc_column_text][vc_gallery interval=”5″ images=”2579,2576,2577,2578″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]